Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged! Thanks J.J. Well, here goes.
Check Spelling
Add Image
Add Video
Remove Formatting from selection




A movie I watched: Amazing Grace

A moment I will always remember: The moment I became a child of God Check Spelling
A new skill I acquired: Playing the recorder

A lesson I learned: That I need Gods help

A new place I visited this year: Tahquamenon Falls

A book I read:
Safely Home, is a very thought provoking book about the persecution of Christians in China.

An inspiring verse or quote: "Work as if you were to live a hundred years, pray as if you were to die tomorrow" -Benjamin Franklin

I don't know what do, everyone has already been tagged.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. :D

Yeah, I wouldn't know what to do in your position either. :)

I suppose it just ends here.

J.J.

~Jill said...

Joel!!!! Welcome to blogger!!! I'm so glad you're here!!!!

Rachel said...

Yes! Praise God! Joel, you're a child of the King!
I really like that quote: By Benjamin Franklin. This is a nice post.
God bless,
Rachel

Joel Cooper said...

I,m the last victim! The epidemic has ended! Yay!