Friday, September 4, 2009

U.P.

I am really sorry I haven't posted earlier but I have been really busy and really stressed and really busy and some really pushy people have been pressuring me to post so here I go. (I guess I should have put some commas in there somewhere. Anyway.) The Heyworths went to the Upper Peninsula with us last week. It was a blast. Here's some pictures.


Us Cooper Guys


@ the zoo











Rachel



Riding bikes at the cabin


We went to Pictured Rocks



Sitting on the big rock



Someone we met our hike

That's it for now! God Bless. Your friend,
Joel Cooper

6 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Awesome post, Joel! Those are some pretty cool photos. Hopefully we'll see you soon. :D

J.J.

Hannahbanana said...

That was such a good time! :D
Hopefully we can do it again sometime! :D

God bless!!!

Kevin Wegner said...

Nice pictures Joel!! :D Looks like you had a good time! :D

Nik said...

yay!!! A post from Joel!!!!! GOod to hear from you!!!

Be blessed!

Levi Bendixen said...

Hey thanks for the post! Those animals and sights looked neat! This sentence I'm simply writing so I can add one more exclamation point!

Rachel said...

I really enjoyed being with you guys! That was a lot of fun!
Thank you for updating! :D
God bless you Joel ttyl. :D